DBT, Couples Counseling
and Individual Therapy
in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Feel whole and fully present in your life.
and DBT Skills Group
- Are you overwhelmed or confused by your emotions?
- Do you act in ways you later regret when you’re upset?
- Are your relationships suffering?
DBT can help.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a highly effective treatment that can help you calm the emotional storm, end self- destructive behaviors and improve your relationships.
You don’t have to suffer alone; DBT is designed to give you the skills to create a life with less suffering and more joy.
There are two components to standard DBT, individual DBT and DBT skills group. Click these to learn more:
- Do you need help with your relationship?
- Are you sick of fighting with your partner?
- Are you worried you are not right for each other?
Couples counseling can help you decrease conflict, communicate more clearly and feel closer to one another. If you’re concerned about the future of your relationship, couples counseling can help you figure out what next steps are right for you.
Click here to learn more about couples counseling:Couples Counseling
- Do you struggle with feelings of sadness or worry?
- Are you frustrated with doing the same things over and over?
- Do you feel ready to make a change?
Individual therapy can help figure out why you feel the way you do and what is getting in the way of feeling better. This understanding opens up possibilities to lead a more satisfying life.
Click here to learn more about individual therapy:Individual Therapy
Hi, I’m Marielle Berg.
I provide therapy in San Francisco and Oakland for people who want help with their emotions and their relationships.